Hajj travel experience - PENGALAMAN | EXPERIENCES

Latest

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hajj travel experience

During the pilgrimage season, dimadinah I met with pilgrims Indonesia streets of Medina Toolik a middle-aged woman around 09.00 am he was walking away from the mosque of the Prophet almost 3 km later I approached I asked the Indonesian did not understand, I ask the Madurese do not understand, I asked the English language do not understand the minds of my people in Indonesia do not, but she wore a bracelet Alminar used the Indonesian pilgrimage in general that there is no name, no passport n no flying the point I want to encourage pilgrims so as not to stray too far but not would 'march suspicious if my face'. Finally there azkari (police) in charge of passing vehicles jeep azkari I met and I told them to arrest pilgrims then submitted to the office of Indonesian pilgrims are in Madina,

After the pilgrimage season is finished, pilgrims from Indonesia wave II have not been to Medina no pilgrim woman almost old from Garut, West Java entourage to Medina and because stray she left behind from the group who had already departed for Jeddah, I ended up between Jeddah driving a limousine and his son was already dizzy man looking for the mother thinks his mark all costs from Madinah to Jeddah replaced 

No comments:

Post a Comment